Searching for a super smooth ride? Look no further than the Books Glycerin 15. Built for neutral runners, the Glycerin 15 is packed with plush Super DNA that adapts to your unique running stride, delivering the perfect cushioning and impact protection for your running style. Additionally, IDEAL Pressure Zones help evenly disperse impact across the surface area of your foot, cushioning the blow so you can focus on pushing the pace. With shoes this comfortable, you'll hit that new PR on no time. And with the bold color combinations on the Glycerin 15, you'll look great doing it.
- Four-way stretch Air Mesh upper for a snug, breathable fit that moves with the foot as you run.
- 3D Stretch Print construction delivers strategic areas of stretch, support, and structure where you need them most for a lightweight, one-to-one fit.
- Super DNA midsole adapts to your unique running stride, delivery custom cushioning that helps you run more comfortable and efficiently than ever before.
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad creates a smooth, flexible transition from heelstrike to toe-off.
- Omega Flex Grooves increase the shoe's flexibility and allow a full range of motion, so nothing can slow you down.
- IDEAL Pressure Zones evenly distribute the force and pressure of impact throughout the heel, midfoot, and forefoot to help feet stay fresh and fast.
- Forefoot Cush Pod Construction connects the midsole and outsole, helping to keep your foot in a balanced, natural position from heelstrike to toe-off.
- HPR Plus rubber in high-wear areas of the outsole for durable traction where you need it most.
- Soft, blown rubber in the forefoot adds light cushioning, propelling you into your next stride for faster turnover.
- Support: Neutral
- Cushion: Maximum/Plush
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
- Midsole Drop: 10mm