- Reinforced heel and toe
- Hand-linked seamless toe for seamfree comfort
- Specially constructed mesh ventilation panel to keep your feet cool and dry
- Medium volume construction
- Arch support for all day comfort
- Heel tab helps prevent the sock from slipping into your running shoe
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and to mark the occasion, Balega is proud to continue our support the Breast Cancer Fund (BCF) for the fourth year in a row with the limited edition Words of Grit and Grace Enduro Sock.
The philosophy of the word “ubuntu” is at the heart of everything Balega does. Translated to “I am, because we are,” ubuntu shows how great achievements can only be made through the collective efforts of the community. There is no “I” in “team.” Behind every person battling breast cancer is an entire community rising up to support them and cheer them on. Together, Balega and the BCF encourage individuals to support one another on the journey to a healthy, active lifestyle and, ultimately, to a cure for this terrible disease.
Each sock is embroidered with one of three inspirational messages. Each one is a positive reminder of inner strength and enduring support from the running community.